PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE VERY CAREFULLY.
By accessing or otherwise using this Website (“Website”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
Updates to the Terms and Conditions
NX Fusion may change and update these terms and conditions of use at any time, without prior notice. If you access or use the Website after NX Fusion posts a change, you accept that change. If you do not accept that change, do not use or access the Website. Please check these terms periodically.
• NXFusion™ processes and ships Monday to Friday, and is closed on weekends and holidays.
• No deliveries are made by carriers on weekends or holidays.
• Deliveries to Post Office Boxes may be shipped by Canada Post only, at our discretion. Please contact your dedicated sales team for arrangement on larger bulk shipments, and for the best freight options.
1. ALL merchandise requires an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by NXFusion™ for return. RMA numbers are valid for 7-days with a small leeway for shipping times. Merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number will be refused and shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for testing and refunds to be processed.
2. Returned merchandise must NOT be physically damaged. All products are eligible for original manufacturer’s warranties. Please contact the manufacturer for additional information. All fees, including “shipping and handling”, insurance coverage fees, and other service fees are non-refundable.
3. Unopened merchandise (not including special orders or merchandise labeled “No Returns” or similar language) can be returned within 15 days (based on the current market price of the product, if the current market price is lower) for a full refund less shipping, insurance and handling charges.
4. Returns MUST include all tags and packing materials or the return will be rejected. NXFusion™ reserves the right to refuse any returns or refunds for merchandise.
What are the duties (or custom tariffs), VAT, and taxes? The governments of the destination country determine the duties (or custom tariffs), VAT, taxes that are charged for the products being imported into the country. These charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. NXFusion™ does not have control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. NXFusion™ recommends that you contact your local customs office for more information.
For US bound orders, no additional taxes will be charged.
You (“the Customer”) and NXFusion™ agree that these Terms and Conditions are the sole terms and conditions governing the sales transaction between the Customer and NXFusion™. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you place an order with NXFUSION.com.
The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between you and NXFusion™.
The arbitration shall be held in any mutually agreed upon location in person, by telephone, or online. Any decision rendered in such arbitration proceedings will be final and binding on each of the parties, and judgement may be entered thereon in a court of competent jurisdiction.
The arbitrator shall not award either party special, exemplary, consequential, punitive, incidental or in damages, or attorney’s fees and each party irrevocably waives any such right to recover such damages. The parties will share the costs of the arbitration, (including the arbitrator’s fees, if any) in the proportion that the final award bears to the amount of the initial claim.
The Terms and Conditions stated herein are declared to be Severable.
Prior to shipment or delivery of any order, NXFusion™ may cancel, reject, correct, or terminate any order for products, services, or insurance for which the price was incorrectly displayed or where we otherwise displayed erroneous, incomplete, or inaccurate information. NXFusion™ can cancel, reject, correct or terminate at any stage of the order processing, including after an order has been submitted and confirmed, and your credit card or debit card has been charged or an electronic funds transfer has been sent or received. In the event your order is cancelled by NXFusion™ after your credit card or debit card has already been charged, NXFusion™ will immediately issue a credit to your payment card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank or credit union policies will determine when this amount is credited to your account.
NXFusion™ is not obligated to complete any sell of products, services, or insurance based on errors, misprints, or omissions on our website.
NXFusion™ and its representatives specifically disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the Website or its content, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, completeness, timeliness, correctness, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
NXFusion™ may at any time, with no prior notice or liability to any website user (a) correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission; (b) change the products and services available on the website, or the prices, fees, description, and specifications of such products, services, and insurance; (c) limit quantities, promotional or otherwise, available for sale.
Problems with NXFusion™ site can be reported to us by sending us a message through our online ticketing and support system. NXFusion™ reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions, including the customer satisfaction policies at any time, without notice. Posting of revised Terms and Conditions or amended policies shall constitute actual notice to customers. Please visit www.nxfusion.com for the latest revision of these Terms and Conditions.
Unauthorized use of the Website or any content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The following activities are also expressly prohibited without NX Fusion's prior written permission: any non-personal or commercial use; use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or any of its content; “mirroring” or “framing” the Website or any content on any other server; collection or use of product listings, descriptions, or prices for a supplier of competitive or comparable products; and any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or otherwise interferes with its functioning.
You may not post or transmit any threatening, defamatory, sexually graphic, inflammatory, profane, or other inappropriate material. NXFusion™ reserves the right to edit or remove any post or transmission that, in its judgment, is not appropriate.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Some images are courtesy of manufacturers.